2 oz Whisky
3⁄4 oz Ginger Syrup
3⁄4 oz Lemon Juice
4 Freeze-dried Strawberries
2-3 oz Soda Water
3 Full Droppers of Aromatic Bitters
Garnish: Mint sprig
1. Scan Spotify code on recipe card to access playlist.
2. Add freeze-dried strawberries and whisky to shaker tin.
3. Wait one minute, then gently muddle the strawberries.
4. Add ginger syrup, lemon juice, and Aromatic Bitters to shaker tin.
5. Add ice to the shaker and shake vigorously for 20 seconds.
6. Strain into a highball glass over fresh ice.
7. Top with 2-3 ounces of soda and stir.
8. Smack a mint sprig to release oils and gently run around the lip of the glassware.
9. Garnish the cocktail with mint sprig.