2 oz Bourbon
1/4 oz Demerara Syrup
4 Full Droppers of Orange Tree Bitters
Garnish: Cinnamon Stick & Rosemary
1. Select a Rocks or Double Old Fashioned glass.
2. Using a lighter, light the cinnamon stick until it begins to create smoke.
3. Place smoking cinnamon stick on a flat surface (e.g. plate/cutting board).
4. Place the glass face down over top of the cinnamon stick to allow the glass to smoke while you build your cocktail.
5. Add bourbon, demerara syrup, and orange tree bitters to a mixing glass.
6. Add ice and stir for 20 seconds.
7. Strain over fresh ice into the cinnamon smoked cocktail glass.
8. Garnish with a sprig of rosemary.
9. Instagram and share your beautiful cocktail with @wearecocktail.club.